My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cottage Life - August 2008


We had an amazing holiday in British Columbia and I had the privilege of being a facilitator for Academic Impression's Instructional Strategies for Blended and Online Learning Conference in Park City, Utah but . . . my favorite part of the summer was with my siblings and their families at the cottage on the Lower Rideau Lake in Ontario. The Rideau Canal System celebrated it's 175th anniversary last year by being declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

The weather this year was definitely mixed (lots of rain with some sunshine) which meant that the vegetation was green and the water level very high. A couple of highlights for me this summer were Benjamin's (my sister Christy's baby boy) first visit to the cottage and Eric & Alex both mastering one ski on the water. These highlights and more are captured in photos of our cottage experience this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home