My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Friday, November 08, 2013

Summer at the Cottage 2013

Link to cottage pictures

My bad - after months of ignoring this blog - I'm finally trying to "catch up" on my posts during a Friday afternoon at the Toronto airport waiting for a flight to snowy Calgary :(

The next few posts are going to be rather brief - mainly links to picture collections and conference links.

I was very fortunate to have Alex with me for almost a month at the cottage this summer - sigh, this may be one of the last ones that we have extended time together as he now enters the world of "summer jobs".  Definitely the highlight of the summer was the August long weekend birthday pot-luck to celebrate Bill's 75th and Beth's 50th birthdays :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home