My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Monday, November 03, 2014

King's College at the University of Western Ontario - October 2014

I was very fortunate to be invited to once again provide a keynote and workshop session for King's Technology and Pedagogy conference at the University of Western Ontario.  Not only was this a chance to re-connect with a very engaged group of faculty members but it was an opportunity to visit with our youngest son Alex, who has just begun his first year in Kinesiology at Western.

The focus of my sessions were on using digital technologies to support high impact practices such as Collaborative Learning Assignments/Projects and Undergraduate Research.  I was also able to attend some very interesting sessions on capstone course and the use of class blogs.  Here is the link to the capstone course blog and a sociology course blog.

Outside of the conference, Alex and I had a chance to visit the Niagara Falls region and spend some time with Cathy and Peter in Toronto.  There were still some fall colours despite the cool weather and I did my best to capture some pictures of my trip :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home