My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Canadian Society for Studies in Education (CSSE) Annual Conference - Waterloo, Ontario - May 2012

Wow, hard to believe that it's already time for the CSSE annual conference.  This year the conference was held in Waterloo, Ontario so I had an opportunity to visit the cottage before and after this event.  The cottage sure looks good with the new vinyl siding and I even managed to arrange for a wireless Internet modem for the summer - all captured in pictures :)


Our MRU Department of Education & Schooling was well represented with a total of six sessions. I took the lead on two sessions:

And, I helped out with another two:
This year unfortunately we did not have an Education undergraduate student with us - but it looks like we might have some funding to send a couple next year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home