My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

American Educational Research Association (AERA) Conference - Vancouver, B.C. - April 2012

From my perspective, there is not a more beautiful city in the world than Vancouver (when the sun is shining :)


I had the privilege of attending the American Educational Research Association's (AERA) annual conference in this wonderful city in April 2012.  I made sure to enjoy some of my favourite runs in Stanley Park while enjoying some stimulating conference sessions - and of course I took some photos to record this event!!


I also had the opportunity to facilitate a session on Metacognition Online: Development of a Questionnaire with Randy Garrison, present a poster on my Investigating How Digital Technologies Can Support a Triad Approach for Student Assessment in Higher Education study as well as Chair a series of Community of Inquiry study presentations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home