My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Lilly Conference, Austin, Texas - January 2015



I finally had a chance to travel to Austin, Texas in order to keynote a session on Teachingin Blended Learning Environments: Creating and Sustaining Communities of Inquiry for a Lilly Conference.  Of course I made sure to take lots of pictures of the capital city of Texas and I also was privileged to attend some very innovative and informative conference sessions.  I was impressed with how a large number of sessions had digital handouts and resources.  One of the highlights for me was definitely the session on Formative Assessment: Technology Enhanced Approach by Vivian Johnson and Trish Harvey from the School of Education at Hamline University in St. Paul, Minnesota.  I also enjoyed a session on Peer Mentoring .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This page certainly has all the information and facts I wanted concerning this subject and
didn't know who to ask.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.
Your web site provided us with useful information to work on. You
have done an impressive activity and our whole group shall be grateful
to you.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home