My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Friday, September 09, 2011

Teaching and Learning to the Power of Technology - June 2011


Yahoo, finally the last conference of the 2010 to 2011 academic year and I captured a few photos of my experience on my iTouch.

I sure have been "on the road" A LOT this year!! The final conference was the Teaching and Learning to the Power of Technology Conference at the University of Saskatchewan. I presented the opening keynote session Student Engagement and Blended Learning: What's the Connection? and I thought it went very well.

This was my first time in Saskatoon and I really enjoyed exploring the South Saskatchewan River valley via some great runs!! I was also very impressed with the University of Saskatchewan. It was much larger than I thought and it appears that they are involved in some very progressive programs through their Teaching & Learning Centre (e.g., Learning Communities program).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home